Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Business ApplicationsMachine learning and artificial intelligence are touted as the ultimate drivers of digital transformation, albeit overhyped as these technologies reach the peak of inflated expectations according to Gartner.
Join Ben Kirshner (YPO Philadelphia) and the Digital, Marketing & Media Network as they welcome Ed Fernandez (YPO Global One), Partner and Co-Founder of Naiss.io, a venture capital boutique in Palo Alto, as he goes beyond headlines & hype to understand how enterprise adoption happens and the impact it has in business processes.
Register for the GCC taking place 29 January 2018 - YPO members: >> http://bit.ly/GCCTowardsZeroClickEd Fernandez (YPO Global One) is an early stage & startup VC investor & advisor. He is mentor & advisor at Singularity University Ventures (SU Labs) & Berkeley’s SCET (Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology). He is Partner and Co-Founder of Naiss.io, a venture capital advisory boutique focusing on technology-based start-ups and early-stage, data-driven companies. Among other portfolio startups, Ed is an investor and board director at BigML Inc, a Machine Learning as a Service platform and OM (OptimizingMind), a neuroscience-based Deep Learning startup working on xAI (Explainable AI).
Attend this conference call to understand why machine learning and artificial intelligence is happening now, its trends and barriers to adoption.
See practical examples in action and learn the steps to get on board with machine learning for your own business.
Dial-in to discover:
· The state of machine learning and artificial intelligence from a venture capital perspective
· The enterprise M&A landscape
· The enterprise artificial intelligence and machine learning startup scene, focusing on enterprise tools and Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) in particular driving practical and applied machine learning adoption at scale for any business.
· Examples for self-service machine learning including sales & marketing hacks.
· Simple steps to get your company and your team started with machine learning now (and artificial intelligence next)
When: 29 January 2018
Time: 10:00 New York/15:00 London/23:00 Hong Kong
Audience: Members only